Sunday, February 24, 2008

5 points of Position Paper

After our thesis statement has been approved by Dr Edwin, we have to come out with five supporting details. This is when my problems started. To be honest, I really hate it. It is due to the reason that there is not much to talk about Lear’s blindness. I get stuck when I only have two thesis statements. Just after I thought I can get released by having all five statements, most of them are rejected by Dr Edwin and only two that he thinks are the right one to be use. I tend to be repeating or redundancy in my points. I kept thinking of giving up with my thesis statement and plan for a new thesis statement. However, when I think for a few times, I think I would just be repeating the same situation. I might probably face the same problem now. It would only waste my time to think and think again of the thesis statement and come out with another five supporting details. I guessed what most people said about there is no use of running away of problems is indeed true.

So, my five thesis statements are:

1. Use silly games of life to judge his daughters

2. Irrational in giving punishments and judging his daughters actions.

3. Failed to understand Kent’s judgment or advise about his daughters

4. Failed to distinguish his daughters’ love from flattery

5. Go against God’s law by handing his kingdom to his daughters

I think I am so lucky to have Dr Edwin as my lecturer because he really helps us a lot in making this assignment. I do not think I can make it on my own since it is in fact not an easy assignment to do.

No comments: